View Single Post
Old 02-21-18, 02:21 PM   #10
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlechter pfennig View Post
Although I've experimented a lot with the depth charge noise mod before releasing it, I would value any and all input regarding its performance. I believe I've adjusted the available parameters to provide a reasonable/realistic result, but I'd appreciate feedback as to how well (or not well) it performs.

At the moment, due to the files that are required to be modified for functionality, I can only guarantee it works with WAC 5.0. However, if there are others that would like to use/test the mod that don't use WAC, let me know and I'll make the necessary adjustments for you.

Although I wasn't aware of TheDarkWraith's TheDarkWraith_DC_Water_Disturbance_v4_0_SH3 mod before, I've gone through that release thread and, based upon what I've read, the depth charge noise mod so far seems to avoid those problems (for example, CTDs, and of simply not at all distracting the destroyers).

Again, I'd appreciate any and all feedback/observations.
hello Schlechter pfennig,

Your mod is really interesting and ,if it works, will be a must have addition for my setup.
TDW's mod never worked for me and i had to left it behind so it will be nice to test and see if your mod is working.
Can you please make a version of it for the stock game ( for tests, i believe that only one mod must be enabled) and a single mission that will serve the needs of such tests ?

All the best to this really interesting mod

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote