Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 06-23-18, 09:57 AM   #6218
captcrane
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Ahoy guys haven't posted in awhile but really enjoying the game In a Porpoise class sub sure beats the heck out of the slow moving s boat. I had to make a few changes to the game I am nowhere near the experts you guys are. I used Ducimus's edit for putting the tails back on the nav map helped me alot! also changed the crash dive key to c I have clumsy fingers it took me too much time to hit 2 keys I don't go to periscope depth when a plane is spotted I crash dive and go to battle stations and get the frack down. You guys have done a great job on this mod . I doubt anyone else would ask this but would you mind telling me how to edit out the map plotter only on the nav map what happens is with my approach circle drawn the map gets clutter up when I zoom in. The planes are a lot less of a problem now not sure if there are less of them or I am just better at avoiding them I can spend a fair amount of time cruising on the surface. My own opinion on the torpedoes from war ships is I love the chaos they create in the game (in the forum not so much).
captcrane is offline   Reply With Quote