peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WEBSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by peabody
The AA buttons I have two here, and I'm stock 1.5 except for ROW sound effects. Here's my hud, blue buttons for port and starboard. Anyone else reading this if you have this problem let me know. I'll try to figure out why.

Yes on the damage question, the areas and how to figure out where and what type and so on, I know some have been working with it and I understand the concept, just not how to "put it all together" with zone types and where those zones are. And I understand they are a handful to deal with.

Peabody
ok so your using the blue buttons to switch AA guns, you should add that to your read me because it wasnt clear thats what you were supposed to use. i noticed that the stock game switches AA guns for you by just reclicking the AA button so maybe you just need to use a sub equipt with with 2 AA guns and you wont need the extra buttons.

as for the damage zones try PM "swdw", he is working on this: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=131623

hes also working with rfb team so im sure you two can compare notes
The sub does have two AA guns that's the only reason there are two buttons. I didn't add the button. I never knew about the switch with the second click but I tried it and on my sub if I'm on #2 I can go to #1 but if I click again I don't go back to #2. Or if on 1 I go to 2. But for some reason the ship will do that from #2 to #1 but not from #1 to #2. Strange.
Thanks for the info, learned something new. I'll check out that post. Thanks again.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote