Old 04-24-17, 07:14 PM   #6
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
I have task for you if you likes editor challenges

Our community have some solutions for removing playable (but without human player) platforms from MP game. We need simple solution for removing any kind of platforms:
- Sub
- Surf
- Helo
- Airplane

Main problem is, when you host game, some "mechanism" won't work properly. For example docrtine "Is Current Controllable" is useless in MP missions.
Not 100% sure I understand you correctly, can you elaborate a little for the slower ones among us, err, me?
Also, as soon as it comes to MP: I'm kinda out - no experience there, not with the editor/it's restrictions at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewy1 View Post
Hey Nip,

I'm keen to do some 'Holystone' style missions where a boomer has to be tracked for a continuous period of time.

How do you do it so that, say, you have to get a boomer on your spherical array and track it for, say, 2 hours, for the mission to be a success.

If you lose contact, the timer resets and you have to start again.

Thanks mate,
Stew
Now that's something I definitely wanted to do someday - but so far didn't succeed to do, at least not to 100%.

AFAIK, what you ask for is possible, but it would require some more extensive use of triggers/scripts, I presume.
Out of my head, I do not see why it should not be possible, though.
I'm going to try to figure something out, it would be a great EDEX indeed!

PS: had to scratch my head a few times until Holy Stone rang a bell, haha.