Old 03-19-17, 05:41 PM   #4
Drakomis
Narwhaling the highways..

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Hey Drakomis, welcome to SubSim.

I'm going by memory here, and I have a difficult time remembering my name sometimes, so fair warning... but de-activate all your mods to where you just have Silent Hunter Wolves of the Pacific v1.5. Now try to activate the "New Narwhal K v 1.8.5" mod only, and see if the boat shows up. If it works, great. If not, post back and we'll try something else.

If it does work, and you're going to do TMO2.5, that mod has its own version of the Narwhal that will overwrite the Bonus Mod, so de-activate it. Activate TMO, then the Narwhal K v 1.8.5 mod again, then the "New Narwhal TMO2.5_Support" mod. Seems to me that you can add the "Narwhal Graphics support" mod last... Someone may have to slap my wrist and correct me... You most likely will not be able to add any other mods to the mix, until you become familiar with the UPC files, and can edit those. A lot of mods overwrite the CareerStart and the Flotillas files, and that would wipe-out the references to your Bonus Mod... There is a plan to make a modification for the Narwhal Bonus for Fall of the Rising Sun Ultimate, but we haven't gotten to that just yet...
Hey Propbeanie,

No, it didn't work. I did as you instructed and a few variations on the load order for the mod launcher. Do you have any ideas as to why it WOULDN'T be showing up at all? Is this abnormal?

Thanks,
Drakomis
Drakomis is offline   Reply With Quote