View Single Post
Old 02-01-13, 07:15 PM   #1352
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfie View Post
Thanks for the links but I'm not sure you understood what i meant. Standard tool helper (as in your 2nd link) has its center on the tip of the line you draw with the ruler when you draw it, which means that you can tell the bearing as you draw that said line. My pic shows how the tool is placed constantly above the line while drawing it so i can't figure out what bearing it has unless i confirm it and move the bearing tool on top of it after that. Not that big of a problem, but i was curious what could have changed the way it normally works.

Edit: Aahh, nevermind. I hadn't noticed that although i installed EquaTool, i had the small standard helper for some reason, which is probably the cause. I pointed the mod enabler to your mep file to load the mods automatically, which leads to the next question. Seeing as something went wrong when installing that particular mod (got no warning of any kind), is it better to auto-load or manually load them one by one?
Auto load the list or not , it doesnt matter . You can use notepad to change the mods on the MEP file if you want to add mods or change or delete some . All the MEP file does is make it easier and less time consuming when loading mod lists .
I am using the protractor from the tools on the left of the HUD .

Last edited by THE_MASK; 02-01-13 at 07:25 PM.
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote