View Single Post
Old 04-24-19, 01:22 PM   #12054
Tonci87
Captain

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvadoreno View Post
Just RE-purchased SH5 strictly for the Wolves of Steel mod. I gotta say, thank you modders so much for your time and efforts making Sh5 a great subsim. I have only been playing for 3 hours but I have barely left port! There is SO much to do with realism at 100% and realnav on. Makes the patrols feel SO engaging!

One issue, I also turned on the Enigma decoding machine (or at least I thought i did). I am still getting radio messages as I normally would. Not sure if there are special radio messages I need to wait for before I use the decoder? How exactly does that work? I have already received a message directly from BdU asking for my position, I would think I would use the enigma for that. Can someone assist? Am I missing something?
From time to time you will receive a coded message from the BDU, for example when you complete a side objective, or when a special event happens. You will easily recognize them because they will look like random letters.

Even with the Encrypted BDU orders such messages will be somewhat rare. That is a good thing. If every message was coded, the decoding would quickly become very stale and boring. As it is, itīs always a little novelty
Tonci87 is offline   Reply With Quote