View Single Post
Old 05-10-08, 01:11 AM   #585
mainexpress
Ensign

Downloads: 294
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
In my current career it's March 1941. Playing GWX 2.1 + OLCU 2.1 I came across a large British convoy in unfavourable weather: broad daylight, no clouds, excellent visibility (16km), wind speed 0m/s. I could have waited for night time (or for the weather to change) but the convoy had been making frequent zigzags and this was the first time I'd managed to get into a firing position without it changing course before I could attack. I therefore decided to attack the left flank at long range.

I recorded it, and I'm posting the video in defiance of anyone who says the new attack scope isn't usable.

OLCU Convoy Attack March 1941
Hi OLC thanks for explaining the depth procedure in high seas,and that tutorial video helps me out alot,I can get an idea now how to attack a convoy,because im playing your mods with 100% realisim now,and manual targeting,having a blast with SH3 now,its like a whole new game for me.I still need alot of practice yet with my shots.Man you sure now how to plot on that nav map...lol. I need to learn more about the plotting tools,and how to use them properly.I downloaded both of your tutorial videos,and been watching them over and over to learn.I need to understand those speed charts too,im sure that would help me.Quick question, how do you set the depth on the torps,for different ships?,do you go by the draft measurements?
mainexpress is offline   Reply With Quote