View Single Post
Old 01-15-15, 03:58 PM   #446
JerikTelorian
Watch

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Geoff, I have another bug report for you.

I went in for a refit after a long patrol. I started in the USA on a November-Class sub but berthed at Oslo, Norway to get more torpedoes before a push into the Baltic Sea.

I'm not sure these Norse guys have a grip on submarines, really.

Firstly, they nicked my nukes. Maybe I didn't have a license and they're in impound or something, I don't know.
The torpedo loading pattern isn't quite right, I assume it's loading them in the style of the default sub. You can fire those ones that are halfway into the tubes, though.

And by god when you order a reload your men will do it. That's what I like about these boys, they got pluck. Doesn't matter if you need to push the torps through an inch of plate steel bulkhead, they'll get the job done .

When reloaded the torps work as usual. Also, you'll notice that the nukes don't get restocked (more to say that they were taken -- I hadn't fired them, the nukes were just gone after refit). Thinking this might be because Norway doesn't have nukes, I steamed back to Norfolk for another refit but no dice.

I've attached the savefile below. Happy to answer any questions you have!

Notes:
-USA
-November class
-Random start city
-This was my first refit of this particular run
-I had saved and loaded this game before refitting

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...2/SaveFile.sav

Last edited by JerikTelorian; 01-17-15 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Corrected to note that my nukes were taken from me, not fired.
JerikTelorian is offline   Reply With Quote