View Single Post
Old 07-17-18, 09:38 PM   #4956
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I'm pretty sure Trump says things he doesn't completely mean, it's very typical of him to run his mouth without giving a lot of thought to what he says.
It's like me on a "date". Instead of "a bridge too far" I go "one joke too far". lol Next thing you know a hot latina is headbutting me.

If I was Trump, I'd be in a hurry to get things done. I'd figure any moment some fake news inspired wackadoodle leftist is going to poison my food and kill me, or my whole family. The vetting process has to be hellava good for the White House staff. I think I'd be afraid to eat or drink anyplace else.

I think Trump knows exactly where he wants to get to, he doesn't know exactly the road he needs to take. There will be pain, but in the end we'll be much better off if he can manage it, and if the minions can tolerate the short term pain for the long term gain, that's the sticker. The obstructionist don't help either, if Trump succeeds they look like seventy years of crap. Hopefully he can steer the zealots off the hull wrecking shoal that is Roe vs. Wade. Wish he didn't have to saddle himself with Pence to get my mother's and all the little church ladies like her to vote for him.

Last edited by em2nought; 07-17-18 at 09:56 PM. Reason: expound