View Single Post
Old 02-23-19, 10:17 AM   #7586
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Wasn't there a movie by that name? Had some cute chick in it?... - sorry, got distracted there... Anyway, what was you mission assignment when you left Mare? Was it the same when you left Pearl? If not, what was your assignment? Were you still leaving Mare on December 5th, 1942? What was the date when you went to leave Pearl? What were the circumstances surrounding the CTD at Midway? Did you get the normal "Do you wish to re-fit / refuel at Midway" message, and when you hit the "Yes" button, it crashed? Or did it do it before you got to there? Thanks.

Edit: I may have found the problem merc. You have the boat in December 1942, and we've got the missions for the shake-down and testing missions set OK, but the final assignment sending you to Empire Waters isn't available until March 17th, 1943. So rather than Hold you at Mare for that time, or crash right at San Francisco, which would only seem sensible to do, if there is something wrong there, the game lets you go all the way across the Pacific Ocean, do the mission, and then come back 2/3 of the way across that same ocean, before it crashes... yeah! - This begs another string of pb questions: 1. Where were you the night June 12th, 1978 at 9:32pm? 2. Did you do the three shakedown / test missions at Mare? We might add a fourth one, with a trip to the Zone and back or something... maybe encounter an IJN I-4 sub, maybe another with some Ko Hyoteki's to launch at you... Either that, or like has been suggested, blow Mare Island out of the water - well actually, Treasure Island... but not use San Francisco at all.
Jennifer O'Neill Summer of '42

1. Where were you the night June 12th, 1978 at 9:32pm?

At a Heart concert in Lakeland Florida. Standing right in front of Nancy Wilson.

2. Did you do the three shakedown / test missions at Mare? We might add a fourth one, with a trip to the Zone and back or something... maybe encounter an IJN I-4 sub, maybe another with some Ko Hyoteki's to launch at you... Either that, or like has been suggested, blow Mare Island out of the water - well actually, Treasure Island... but not use San Francisco at all.

No shake down/test mission was offered. I was tasked to go straight to Japanese homer waters from San Francisco. Area 8 and await further orders. When I get to area 8 I am given autonomy to do as I wish.

When I leave I go straight to Bungo Suido because my first time there a Task Force was seen 12/25/1942 and I have sunk a CV and BB before escaping and my ultimate crash at Pearl. If I make it there by the 25th the Task Force is always there but if I home at Pearl before going it never appears on the 25th.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

Last edited by merc4ulfate; 02-23-19 at 10:34 AM.
merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote