View Single Post
Old 03-03-11, 12:35 PM   #10
Freiwillige
The Old Man

Downloads: 24
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Freiwllige do you have the Ostpak installed and enabled with PE3?Because there re not compatible.What you need now to play with PE3 are scenarios 2009 and 2010 they combine all the former Ostpak and Desert missions in 2 separate mods that you enable after PE3 in your JSGME.What seems to be happening si thta you are missing mission files which why your games loads only the menus and briefs and not the mission.PE3 can be a bitch.I had the same problem at some time.Can't remember how I solved it though.

The bets spot to go for help with PE is the PEDG forum solely dedicated to PE where all the fans and modders meet to discuss mods and solve problems. Look for BritAldo44 he is very helpful and knows PE like the palm of his hands.Here s the link:
http://pedg.yuku.com/forums/1/t/PEDG.html

Luck!
I only have PE3 downloaded and installed. PE3 has Ostpak in it as well as MvR and Britpack 44 all using the PE-X engine.

As you can tell I've done my homework!

I spent hours last night trying different advices on forums, different compatibility modes, downloading DirX 9c, changing every executable to compatibility mode etc, No Joy.

Stock works wunderbar! Any Mod and my CD becomes a drink holder!

Stock the game is less than ideal, So I appreciate your help and I will keep plugging away at it but from what I understand Vista is probably the issue.
Freiwillige is offline   Reply With Quote