View Single Post
Old 12-31-18, 12:33 PM   #1181
CaptBones
The Old Man

Downloads: 208
Uploads: 0

Default 1 problem and 1 question

Hello folks...had a major issue with video card failure and corrupted Windows 7 OS. New card installed and Windows 7 re-installed, which wiped everything clean off the C: drive (yes, all my important "stuff" was backed up and has been recovered). BUT...starting off on a new career in LSH3 V15 I noticed something odd about the camera behavior.

Problem: On the bridge I turn to look at something and then use the mouse wheel to switch to binoculars...OK. Then I roll the wheel back and resume "looking around". I see something else that I want a closer look at and roll the mouse wheel...and I'm looking at whatever I had been zoomed in on before, not at the second thing that I wanted to view closer. That's not right...IIRC the binocular view was always "slaved" to the "normal" view on the bridge. Now, I can only change the direction of binocular view when I'm in the binocular view; it does not follow the camera in "normal" bridge view. Anybody got an idea what is causing this...what might have changed the camera behavior between the two views?

Question: Are WB's Warning Orders and Mid-Patrol Radio Orders (non-GWX) compatible with SH3 CDR in LSH3 V15? I seem to recall that I was using those SH3 CDR MODs before in LSH3...but I'm not sure of that and would rather not "experiment" and break something if I can avoid it.

Thanks, in advance, for any help and I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year (all year).
CaptBones is offline   Reply With Quote