View Single Post
Old 05-25-19, 09:02 AM   #476
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0
Exclamation

Hi guys.
I apologize to everyone for not keeping their rash promise of release, made two years ago.
There are many reasons: family, work, everyday chores of life, and also .. psychological fatigue: I began to suffer perfectionism. I devote too much time to quality of parts that are not worth attention at all. And besides, today can easily make the last generation Mercedes-Benz, because for this there is a huge mass of detailed information, but the topic of the WWII U-boats is extremely limited in this matter. The long search for the necessary material is often vain, but there is no desire to improvise your own fantasies. The solution to the current problems of modding turns into a heavy brainstorming session, fatigue accumulates, emotional devastation, and as a result, interest in modding and the game falls off regularly.
To me must pay huge tribute to my colleague Sphere. The work continues, but only because of its support, activity and enthusiasm. If it were not for him, it seems to me, I would have long since abandoned modding.
In general, Sphere is a unique person. As I said earlier - man-machine. He deserves to write a book about him. Working with him on the same team is a great pleasure.
In the last time he has made a huge amount of literate changes to the game, made many realistic models, and ... and much more, you can list them for a long time.
In general, if sometime the release will take place, it is possible, a little shaken outdated idea about the game.
Screens .. definitely there. But I do not see the point of showing them, because these are mostly “working” moments of modding.
If Sphere deems it necessary to add something, maybe it will show something.
Work continues, but now I will not promise anything.
I understand the expectations, but when nothing is expected, life is easier.) And an unexpected “surprise” of the release would be more pleasant, than the release that made you get tired of waiting it.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote