View Single Post
Old 01-01-13, 08:47 PM   #197
Plissken_04
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 522
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Maik, I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you. Others have hosted mods websites in the past, and all have slipped by the wayside. It's my job to manage the Subsim Downloads, but you do it all by yourself, and you do an outstanding job.

You seem to be reluctant to talk about it, but I'll ask anyway: Where and how do I go to make a donation to your site? I couldn't find anything when I looked around, and I'd like to help you as much as you've helped the community.

Thanks for your kind words but nobody need to make a donation,cause i use an NAS (Network Attached System) with one 2TB HDD in it and the Manufacturer build the function of an FTP Server inside the NAS.

To get access to the Server is still easy,the important thing is,to find someone in the Internet,who can host the WAN IP from the ISP (Dynamic DNS).
I found NoIP.com to host my WAN IP and choosed a Name for the URL to get access to the Server from outside.

The NAS is connected via LAN Cable to my Router and have made Port Forwarding for Port 21.

That's all

So Long

Maik
Plissken_04 is offline   Reply With Quote