View Single Post
Old 12-18-14, 04:58 PM   #6
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
3000 Meter Bearing Tool (1920x) Does NOT work with this set-up. It leaves most of the gauges as white blocks of missing data.
I might try to load this ahead of OMEGU to see if that will correct the issues.
No, don't load it ahead of OMEGU. It's correct placement is after the OMEGUv300_Patch7.

I don't know why these other two mods you've chosen (Silhouette and RecManual Mod v1.3, Red Lighting for OM) would mess with the 3000 Meter Bearing Tool (1920x) and screw up the dials?....but maybe they do.

I activated the five OM mods into my game, then loaded the 3000 Meter Bearing Tool (1920x). Started the game to see what would happen. Here's the screen shots of the interior:

The dials/gauges look OK to me.

Following the instructions I put into this reply for making the 3000 Meter Bearing Tool compatible with all Operation Monsun German submarines....this is what I had on the Navigation Map:

The Bearing Plotter is correctly calibrated for a 1920x map screen resolution (1500 meters measures 1500 meters).

Again, you should remove the two added mods from activation. Try the OM mods, with just the Bearing Plotter (after following the instructions I made in making the Plotter compatible with OM), then see what you get. Your game should look corect.......unless, you have corrupted stock game files.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote