View Single Post
Old 04-25-23, 12:56 PM   #14
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Thanks a lot, gentlemen. I well and truly appreciate the great birthday greetings and wishes. It has been a rough year with all the shootings and happenings in the world. The insight and opinions offered by all of you have been very helpful in gaining some much needed perspective on the events in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackswan40 View Post
Happy Birthday Commander Wallace

When you woke up this morning you felt like a 18 year old but couldn't find one so had a extra hour in bed

Happy Birthday Sir
Thanks a lot, Andrew. I have never heard that saying. Unless there is a copyright infringement issue, I'm going to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Birthdays are like squirrels - a lot of scurrying activity centered around a nut.

Happy Birthday!

I will take that as a compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Happy Birthday Commander!
I hope all is well in this octopus's garden
Wishing you all the best in this new year of your life!
Thanks a lot, Kai. As always, I appreciate it. I would be doing better if my much loved Red Wings Hockey team had performed better. It seems August's Boston Bruins are poised to remove the Florida Panthers tomorrow night from further playoff contention. Boston is heavily favored to take the Stanley Cup this year and playing like it as well.

Special thanks to our buddy Eichhörnchen for posting my birthday thread. Eichhörnchen never forgets anyone and is a big reason for how special Subsim is and why it remains as such.

My lady and I had a quick breakfast out this morning and may have a celebratory dinner this weekend, with friends. I did a Blessings of the bikes ( Motorcycles ) event last weekend with the big one, the 51st Blessing of the Bikes – May 19-21, 2023 in Baldwin Michigan. It can be a bit much, though. I hope everyone has a happy and safe spring and summer this year with our Australian friends having a good winter.

Once again, thanks everyone. You are all a special group.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote