Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf13
Quote:
this depends mainly on mission objectives
It's the creator work to find real and interesting objectives
I don't disagree with you at all OKO but the unfortunate reality is that unless one belongs to one of the virtual fleets (and usually not even then) MP games usually boil down to free for alls.

I was a member of Seawolves for both Fleet Command and Sub Command and even with them the most popular form of MP was the free for all or team go get 'em mission. It was difficult to get folks to play in a mission where genuine team work was required to achieve some real world goal.

It is very possible as you correctly point out but to do so would IMO require the mission to last longer than most MP players are willing to invest or the action would be limited.

In MP - any kind - not just the Sonalysts games - it seems the quick action knife fight type of game is the most popular.

I have a few ideas why this is so but they're none too complimentary to the average game player so unless specificaly asked I'll just keep them to myself.

I'm always looking for a "good" game as opposed to cage matches and knife fights, and I feel your pain.