View Single Post
Old 04-18-10, 10:49 AM   #40
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Sorry for the late response frinik, just have been doing other things for a bit. The Kursk mission I just received,V4, hasn't made it into my install just yet. I've been running this mission so much, started to burn out on it. I like the earlier version, with more artillery fire involved, but understand this mission needs to be toned down to run on other pc's, but it is running fine here.

Don't know why some keep going the same route to get to the village, they should use their imagination and try something different. Going into the woods, just across from the Russian anti-tank guns seems a bit absurd to me, but to each his own.

I haven't tried your missions yet, have to get a couple of files per your instructions. I want to see the Tiger II, but keep getting an error message that it can't initialize the mission, so not sure if I should get the earlier Panzer mods to try it, maybe 1.2, or 1.3? Want to try thr Panther too, but getting same kind of problem as the Tiger II.

Its funny some of this political talk is going on, I thought we played these sims/games to get away from all that crap we are inundated with everyday. I've seen mods shut down threads for lesser infractions then that,lol They should take that to the General discussion forum.

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote