Thread: Bugs
View Single Post
Old 01-06-19, 02:24 PM   #4
Geoff then
Gunner

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0

Could not find a bug-report-thread, so I just go with this one:

Today I encountered a November and some missile sub east of denmark strait (1968 campaign)
And after I sunk the missile sub (forgot the callsign) and sending a fish towards the November, it maneuvered under an iceberg and got stuck with flank engine setting (it pushed itself right into the iceberg). After the fish hit they went for blow ballast and bounced into the iceberg again until it hit the surface on the other side. The bow was sticking out of the water and the rest was underwater with an angle of about 30°, yet it was producing its maximum speed of 26 knots. After sending another fish towards it and the following maneuvers from the november, it hit the iceberg 2 times with full 26 knots, and did not take any damage of it. So the collision system might not work 100% for enemies maybe? Although with that heavy damage, causing the ship to be at a 30° angle, it should not be able to produce 26 knots, right?

I know these are only minor faults, but I thought I should report them anyway.
I truly love this game, it has very cool mechanics.
Still wish there would be a framelimiter though

happy new year btw