Old 04-07-08, 03:18 PM   #53
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Gruber
Quote:
a lot of people here play uboats exclusively, and are too ignorant to "Expand their horizons"
Sorry Ducimus mate but thats just a "pants" comment. I like what you did with TM and said so, I also liked what you did over at SH3 and said so then. But for the life of me I have no idea why you keep stepping up to the plate, make an announcement that irks people and then announce you're leaving subsim for good when someone questions your tack. Thankfiully though you always return and I for one am always very pleased when you do cos your modding work is top notch stuff. But PLEASE dont have a go at people because they prefer the U-Boats and the atlantic campaign.....you go nuts when someone even makes a jocular comment re Fleet Boats and the Pacific Campaign...so the words kettle, pot and silly spring to mind.

Thanks.
This is one of the best posts I have seen on SS in a while

You sir are to be complemented on your sensible, balanced and adult like response to such.....Oh never mind....bettter I don't sink to the same depth of ignorance and stupidity of a certain individual

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)