View Single Post
Old 08-23-14, 03:44 AM   #7
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Glorious Prussia? Last time I checked you were still smarting from your spanking from the Danes! (in fact, technically in Jan 1850, you're still at war with them, but under a truce signed in July 1849...but then again technically Rangoon shouldn't be under my control until 1852... )
I played Vicky II so I know what I'm doing as Prussia, now go play in your overseas backyard and don't pay that much attention to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force
Ill try to make sure I get everything right next week, just haven't had the time to do it this one.
The GC are 1650 Turns so your delay isn't going to do it as we made clear that if the turns aren't delivered to Raptor withing 48h the turn will proceed with/without your entry unless one is out on holiday or something else we'll have a break. iirc the AI is disabled so nothing will change in your country (construction, unit movement and trade etc).

We should however organize an evening or during the day in the weekend like Saturday/Sunday afternoon where we do a more turns in a row to get somewhere. Thoughts on that?

Last edited by HunterICX; 08-23-14 at 05:10 AM.
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote