View Single Post
Old 02-20-17, 04:53 PM   #56
ValoWay
Lieutenant

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

I think Trump's US tries to downplay the strategic value and their interest in europe. They imply that they do not really need europe and would fare very well without it what in his mind makes us panic so that we agree to everything he says or wants!

In reality, however, the US benefits a whole lot from the EU's, especially germany's geographically position in a potential conflict with russia. Not to mention their use of europe to store nuclear weapons and as a staging ground for operations in the middle east!

I mean, if nato rules dictate 2% of GDP no matter what it is fair enough to point that out but other countries could also point at america and demand lower co2 emissions or greater participation in the refugee crisis?

Trump is trying to pull businessman tactics on the world by lowballing its importance and making himself more valuable than he actually is.

I'm convinced that the longer his term goes the weaker he will appear in the eyes of the ones who voted him cause actual white house business is something completely different than talking bollocks on twitter..

Last edited by ValoWay; 02-20-17 at 05:19 PM.
ValoWay is offline   Reply With Quote