View Single Post
Old 11-27-11, 08:41 AM   #70
Zs4zet
Bosun

Downloads: 76
Uploads: 0

Was similar problem me as Arthur. I got CTD at load game when I try to use integrate the MTNS to the previous mod soup. When I started new campaign worked for me, but if I try to load the old saved file, I got CTD.

I did anything, Uekel's trick not worked for me. After I did these:
- delete all mods.
- load the mod list first 1-2 items, or small block of mod
- start game,
- load last saved (firstly was saved without MTNS and other files),
- save game,
- exit game.
- repeat this steps, with small mods block (with possible critical mods, I loaded only 1 mod)
- at the and, I load all of mods, and able to save it.

I know this is a slow technique, but this was single worked for me.
(My aim was with this method, I try to search, what is the corrupt, or where is the incompatibility. I didn't believe I will be load all mods, only I hoped to found where is the problem.)
With this method I was able continue my campaign (I was only in the port), but I added to the game a new version of OH II + MTNS's 4 mods + SH5Lifeboat + any smaller mods. I have now 70+ mods. (I don't know the new ships arrive at the new patrol, but run without CTD.)

Other thing, but I believe the JSGME isn't totally precise, if I manually add or remove more mods (if 1 mod add/remove not found problem). I already always to use the save to mep, delete mods, write manually the mep file, and load mep file method. I haven't any problem with the load of mods (if the order of mods has correct)

I hope, I not wrote big faults...
Zs4zet is offline   Reply With Quote