View Single Post
Old 07-19-17, 05:14 PM   #4
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

not sure if this is the problem, so I'm kind'a fish'n here, but have you (your computer) been upgraded to Windows 10 Creator (1703). The reason I ask is, that I have 4 computers, 3 have been upgraded to Win 10 Creator, all by the way have SH III /GWX3.0/ Commander installed. The first went a smooth as butter, the second seemed to reset all my compatibility settings ( no big deal there ) and the third hosed up a lot of drivers and I've spent about 2 or 3 hours fixing that and updating drivers. As a matter of fact I bought a new PCI Network Adapter card ( $20, no big deal there either ) because I couldn't find a driver for Win 10 even though it worked fine before the upgrade. So now it costing money. Sorry I don't trust this upgrade ! SH III works just fine on the 2 computers that I've tested even though I had to reset the compatibility settings. Haven't tested the third yet, will do that tonight. I guess this is kind'a a rant and question combined... lol. I think it's something to look into anyway. Now I wait with bated breath for my last computer to upgrade. Hope this helps and I hope this post fits into this SH III thread. If not feel free to move it. JerryCA45

Last edited by Doolar; 07-19-17 at 07:53 PM.
Doolar is offline   Reply With Quote