View Single Post
Old 05-07-19, 06:43 PM   #6
Markus Witt
Navy Dude

Downloads: 309
Uploads: 0

I basically play from noon to noon, sometimes 2 days in a row. Each day I plot my position every 6 hours ( every 4 hours would be more accurate, but 6 to simplify things). Using the grid tool I note the exact grid square and then update the log in the game with these positions.

Each time I start my save I first plot the last noon position in the chart (I have all position markings disabled in game). After that every six hours a new position (or every course change). I then connect these position with lines which gives me my route travelled.

The next day at noon (or 2 days later) after plotting the noon position I save the game and the log and copy/paste the map with my route. I then alt-tab out of the game and paste the image to paint and save it. After that I do the same with the log pages.

After exiting the game I can then open the map file and convert the route to my own grid map. (this only takes a few minutes again. I open the grid map in paint and update the route just by eyeballing it looking at the grids). Using the log copies I then update my log which I keep in an Excel file.
Markus Witt is offline   Reply With Quote