View Single Post
Old 11-12-15, 01:50 PM   #83
PaPaGrizz
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0
Default New Cherry

Howdy from Arkansas (Third Mountain on the Left),

Signed up about a month ago because I saw a post about Enigma Rising Tide on the internet. Any how, I did the download and it still won't work on windows 7. No big thing I thought.... So snooping around the site I found the store and purchased the Naval Combat Pack though the Affy Link. But I didn't know I would have to spend a year in Basic Training reading the manuals to play.

I am use to the games like, Battle-Field series, COD, MOH, and Sniper games, where you can jump in and start the action.
So I guess there will be a BIG learning curve for this Land lubber.

I read about the Silent Hunter Series, and found that SH 5 will work on Win 7. So I now have it.

I have a lot to learn about how to use it, and I see a ton of info from you all on this forum, which I will be studying.

Now for a long story longer:

I'm Al Nelson, better known as PaPaGrizz. 60+ years young. Spent 3 1/2 years, 22 days and 17 hours in a lovely country in Se Asia.

After that I went into the construction business and started a company, which I ran for 30 years. Then, the (deification hit the oscillating rota-tor) the Doc's said if I continue with what I'm doing, I'll end up in a wheel chair.

So I decided, I would work in sale, doing blueprint take offs, consulting, etc...

So now you might be thinking...Why the heck is messing with Sub-Sims?
Darn Good question! 12 November 2014, I suffered a major stoke, which the Doc's and everyone said: Yup it's time for his dirt nap... But Heck No!! I fooled them by being the ornery S.O.B I am and lived.
Again, Long story Longer.
I thing that playing a Sub Sim will help my feeble brain to keep working to get better.

So here I is!
Sorry if I bored y'all and if this not not appropriate, please flag and have the moderator delete it.

I won't get P@$$!! off, I just try and Sink you in a game.

Take Care, and Happy Veterans Day,
PaPaGrizz