View Single Post
Old 11-10-15, 03:20 PM   #81
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 370
Uploads: 0

Default Introduction

Ahoy Shipmates Diary Day 3

I'm not new to Subsim but new to involvement with the forum having sailed in and out since 2009 and SH4 and the then SH5 which I bought the first day it was released which I don't wish to knock we all no its shortcomings in any case the job of bringing it up to very high standard of playability function and graphics has been done here . All involved have my utmost respect, Well done .

For the first time I've started to get involved with this forum and hope to give some valuable and interesting input as many of you do now

Arma 3 is my other passion I have been heavily involved with Mission Making Scripting/Coding and some basic Modding/Retexturing. Up until recently I have been Hosting running missions linked with my Teamspeak Server using a Mod called Taskforce Radio with a big emphasis on Realism. I'm taking a break from it to concentrate on SH

In the past few days I've posted a few comments I ask a lot of questions and hope not to make a nuisance of myself also I'm just trying to find my way round navigating the threads being new to this I find it a little difficult to find/retrace items of interest sometimes, threads seem to splinter all over the place sometimes

Recently I have been comparing SH to new tiles and find it amazing how well its Graphics/Physics etc have stood up to the test of time. It still outshines most in its sheer beauty , there is still lots of life in the old Boot !