View Single Post
Old 02-21-10, 11:43 PM   #18
nodlew
Engineer

Downloads: 572
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Ok, now in the file the Yamato is set to start on 4/1 but if you had the planes set to 4/7 and the mission started on 4/1, the Planes would arrive 6 days later at the point where the Yamato WAS, not where it IS on 4/7. So the planes may have been spawning but they were flying to the location where the Yamato WAS not were it is on 4/7.
I really don't think so Peabody. I didn't change the Yamato & Co.'s Entry date to 1 until I had changed the Date in the Mission Paramaters and then changed the planes to 1. At the time when the planes were not spawning--on this I am certain--the date was 4\7\45 in Mission Paramaters, and also for the Planes. I'm not sure what the Entry date for the Yamato was, but it was working in the Simulator @ 4\7\45. The only thing not working, was the random planes. They started working when I changed the mission date. Seeing that they started working, I began to edit the Entry dates of other mission units to the same thing--4\1\45. I'm pretty sure the problem was a glitch caused by Aero which buggified the editor.
nodlew is offline   Reply With Quote