View Single Post
Old 02-04-11, 08:53 AM   #145
nemo7
Weps

Downloads: 389
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce_Will_Es View Post
For a final rating some facts need to be cleared first: Did you change anything in the gameplay, the underlying technique like the problems with stock SH3 artificial "intelligence" (e.g. ships bombing themselves), the campaign, 8km atmosphere, missing ships, historic missions, stupid air planes, equipment and experience of enemy will not improve (radar!) ... .

I know the great work done for the super mod LSH3 I'm playing actually. They had several years (!) to do corrective action in so many places deep into the code . It's a pity because of the technical change the mod is incompatible to most other design improvements still done for e.g. GWX which development stopped in 2009.

So if you change just the design and not the technical problems of SH3 your mod is (really) good looking but not an improvement in gameplay. Because of this super mod players and developers look really critically to your super mod.

PPS.: For correct german signs/captions you should let a german native have an eye on it. The sign on of the crane house, too?
Hello there matey,
This thread is about an "eye candy" mod, not a mega-mod or an official patch. And I think that we have to concentrate our criticism on the graphic part of the mod and 'Give to Caesar what is Caesar's'.

PS. The guy wrote "Deutschen Maschinenfabrik" instead of "Deutsche Maschinenfabrik". He could make the same mistake (add or forget a letter) even if he was a german native speaker...
Cheers