View Single Post
Old 04-17-19, 10:53 AM   #8
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
I've never once thought of Ultimate as the GWX for SH4, nor has anyone on the team (which by the way is only a few of us, three actually turning the "wrenches"). I've quit playing the Nazi side of the game (SHIII) years ago. I don't even know what it does?? And have no plans to look.

As far as getting the Hydrophone to work on other folks mods, I'll not be doing it. It was tough enough to get it to work with the mod files we had to work with.....the original Fotrs files. I'm not looking to "fix" someone else's mod, any more than diapering someone else's baby......it's bad enough having to do it on your own baby!

My "intent" was to steer you to a mod that does what you asked for. If that isn't a suitable answer and you still feel as you stated...…. "If I can't fix TMO, or OM, then just let me know. I'll make SH4 a permanent dust collector." then that's what you should do.

Ah, that's what I was afraid of! RIP old days of Silent Hunter modding. When people modded the game to make it better for everyone.

I know, I know, I should mod right? No. Why would I waste my time solving what you already have? And if I did, why would I release it?!

But thanks for being clear. Yea, I'm definitely not going to bother with your mod now! I'm assuming you can find the door that brought you here? Good!