peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nv21lg
It's amazing!
Can it be used in carrier mode?
At the moment there isn't any Japanesee Campaign. When I made it I didn't think anyone would want to use it in career mode. You are alone and you can't dive to 250ft to get away from the attackers like you can with a sub and you can only shoot at one at a time so if you run into a task force you will probably lose. It was built with a Gato so you can't use it with the German side. I built it to play with single missions.

You can download the "Maya Task Force and Refit" Single Mission, I put in a Japanese base so you could reload and go wandering around. It is at Wake so it is close to Midway and Pearl where you can find some targets. I don't know if you can save a Single mission, never tried, but on a single mission all of the Allied traffic gets loaded too, so there will be targets. The only difference with a Career is you get those medals which don't mean anything anyway. And you don't need to go to port to buy a deckgun upgrade, the Deck Gun is your main turret.

So you don't need to write missions to use it, just reload your ammo at Wake and go where ever you want and shoot stuff. Same with the Maya is you have that, you can use Wake for either one.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote