View Single Post
Old 05-10-08, 02:33 AM   #4
ichso
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 57
Uploads: 0

Hi,

I just made some changes to the mod in order to adress some problems I didn't realize before. OLC discovered them and pointed out three things that are also effected by the low general sliding speed: the local time, CE report dials and the flags sheet which where all introduced with his gui mod (at least in this form).

To change those issues I set the sliding speed to the maximum value again but (as I already knew) made the depth dials unusable.
So I decided to put this to the top of the screen - mostly centered but a little bit overlapping with the rudder dial, but it's hardly recognizeable.
Also, because there is already the mines chart sliding down from the top of the screen I made that one draggable too and put it right next to the draggable speed tables in the upper left corner on the [F5]-screen.
The new download is bigger because I had to change and import those two charts to make them better useable for dragging.

I will see whether it annoys me that the depth dial is not in the down right corner anymore, but I think all in all it is better this way now.

Here is the second version of this mod (with _L_ightning _s_peed sliding dials ):
http://files.filefront.com/OLCGS+MFD.../fileinfo.html
ichso is offline   Reply With Quote