View Single Post
Old 10-18-18, 05:50 PM   #11
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Hehe, the profound info for emergency indeed on a card: my medication, adress and phone of my parents, that I do not donate and do not want organs transplanted on me - and where to find my patient's will with several pages of much more specific medical informaiton and rules on what goes and what I rule out.

I recommend everybody to have something like this, and to also fill a patient's will that rules what kind of medical treatments you accept and what not and under what circumstances. Do not leave critical decisions to foreigners, or friends and loved ones. Make them yourselve while you still can. Once fate has taken you out and you cannot articulate yourself any longer, or suffer brain damage, or lie in coma, its too late. Being of young age, is no excuse. When you are old enough to join the army or to vote or to found a family, you are old enough to think of your final end as well. I also think this holds a chance to maybe allow change to some of our usually unquestioned common beliefs and everyday assessments we normally take too easily for granted and do not spend any thinking on at all.