Old 05-21-12, 06:14 PM   #11
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshida-kun View Post
I found a list of bugs, and I need solutions

1. The Astute is set to a surface depth of 40ft but when she loads in game she sits well above the water, I've tried everything but can't seem to figure out why it won't sit properly on the water.

2. The astute is bigger than the submarine I used so when I fire a torpedo she comes out the top of the submarine, I want it to come from where the doors are on the submarine but I don't know how.

3. Now for the last problem, When I pull and emergence turn, hard to port/ starboard the submarine goes into a dive, now I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure it's not mean to do that. How do I fix this??
1 Does it sit about 40ft above the surface? you tried everything? Like what? There is surface depth in the cfg file and the .sim file try starting at 0 and go from there. Not enough info to tell the exact problem.

2. Move the tube, and the animation in the dat file.

3. Do you have the diveplanes and rudders mixed up? Hard to tell much without files.

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote