Traveller
Captain

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.jakub88 View Post
Hello Rockin Robbins,

thank You Sir!

In general the Traveller v2.6 TMO is a good mod and has many nice features.

I made few other additional changes in it, but only for my personal use, because people wouldn't like those changes. In example i made all enemy planes hitpoints values like the stock SH4, because i thought it was too difficult to shot them down in the Traveller v2.6 TMO mod. However, Bleiente disagreed with me. I wanted to avoid conflict on the Subsim forum, so i abandoned the idea. I stated only, that most Japanese planes at that time had no armor protection and no self-sealing fuel tanks - which is a fact not my opinion.

P.S.

Could You reply to a PM that i sent to You on 17.09? Thank You in advance.
I made the planes tougher because even after modding to decrease AA gun accuracy, I felt that it was still too easy to rack up many, many enemy aircraft kills, which would have been historically unrealistic. From what I have read, most US sub captains chose not to stay on the surface and fight it out with enemy aircraft. Therefore, I made the aircraft much tougher in order to force captains to play more historically accurate by forcing them to dive upon contact like they usually did in real life.
Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote