Old 09-02-17, 06:33 PM   #436
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.jakub88 View Post
Hello everyone,

I came across a strange situation when using this mod. In early July 1945 i travelled to Iwo Jima since it should to be already in US hands by 26 March 1945. As soon as i got close to harbor my submarine was attacked by one of the coastal guns and i took some damage. Fortunatelly i quickly dived and made it back home safely with finished repairs.

Later suggested by Bubblehead1980, that this could be a problem with incorrect exit dates set for guns i opened the Jap_Coastalbattery.mis file using SH4 Mission Editor. Just as i suspected the dates for 2 guns were set to 31.12.1945. Be aware, that also some other dates for Japanese coastal batteries in the Traveller v2.6 TMO mod were set incorrectly. I posted this for the request of s7rikeback.
Yes, Traveller's Mod is full of pretty egregious bugs, especially the latest version, which is not as good as the version before. Making a supermod, or even a mod for a supermod is not for the faint of heart or for those who think they won't spend much time doing it. If it were easy, there would be a lot more of them.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote