View Single Post
Old 05-19-08, 10:43 AM   #135
NGT
Lieutenant

Downloads: 289
Uploads: 3
Default reply to ''hey''

Dear Asanovic7

I follow you from the beginning, I am Racerboys fan too (and I hope the best for him) and I try your mod several days now, trying it with or without OLCE 1.7.

The last days many mods attempts help us enjoy SH3, and with several updates.

The problem is, the combatibility between them, and, the special effort to substitue one with/for an other and again, and after again.

(For these reason I stopt the update of OLCE in the version 1.7. Indeed, the actual 2.2 version is an other mod, not only a version. With wich one your mod is compatible? Every time Onelifecrisis change cap, you follow him?)

Personally, I did a big effort to modify my SH3 with GWX 2.0 compatible mods and I can't do all the marathon again.

So, I try your mod, but without every cosmetic addition like sh3.sdl, sounds, starshell etc. I will be really very happy if the visual change is without mistakes and bugs.

More specifically, I would like, if is possible, avoid the fireworks during explosions (you now, the red/rose flying fire balls) and people who fly few centimeters above the surface. Better see them below the surface than flying few centimeters above. For the same reason, I use the version without bodys in the water of Rubini's Lifeboats.

I hat CTD with your mod inside port in 1944 during air raid: it was enormous. Bombs explosions from the havy bombers, flakguns firing from everywere (GWX harbor traffic) my own flakguns firing, bombers in fire drop in the sea, explosions from hited ships and... CTD. With nvidia 8800 GTX and 2GB DDR800 and core2duo 6850. Before CTD just 1 or 2 fps. Really no the same thing like academy training...

I appreciate all your effort for sharing and stay polite and I wish you the best.

For me the best thing can happen: somebody finish the Racerboy's work with flags and pennants .... at least one IX ship ... anyone... I know, dreams...

Keep up the good attitude.

Sorry for bad English.

NGT is offline   Reply With Quote