View Single Post
Old 05-16-08, 07:22 AM   #122
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default !!!quicky Fix!!! and..

1. Please, all of you who downloaded the new version 2.04d..
Please download this quicky fix and put it in it.
In my eagerness I have made small mistakes.
This is the first correcting.. For some other I will mention later I have to ask the elders, so when all mistakes will be corrected, hopefully, I will release a new, full big release. In the meantime I apologize if something wrong happened to tyour game, but please report it!!!
HERE IS THE QUICKY FIX DOWNLOAD FOR THE VERSION 2.04D FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DOWNLOADED IT:

http://dodownload.filefront.com/1023...a4810005889752

I have also updated the main 204d so it's ok..

2. Now, since I don't want to be mad on anyone and God forbid, someone on me(although there are plenty of them ) I want to say this.

I have entered in a fight with a6intruder two days ago as I was very nervous and annoyed. When I think about that two days after, maybe I overreacted and maybe I shouldn't have been so p..d off. Well, I have a temper like a girl on pms, I get easily p..d off if I have some f..d up important "real life" obligations.
Also, this is a good as any event to show nothing is white or black, and that even when you think something is black, shades of grey emerge. I know I sound like I'm full of cr.p, but that's how I feel about a6intruder for couple of reasons. First, indirectly or directly he led me to the first big bug of this mod. That artilleriesomething on my installation dissappears, on his it has no funnel smoke. I thought because he was messing with several installs that he might made a mistake there but that was my mistake to assume that. I will put it as a bug and with the help of elders maybe we can fix it. And next time I will release one compact release..
Second, he led me to the dkrueger's version of this mod. I was only interested in it because of the smokes. Until I checked out dkruegers work with textures. That is really a smashing job he did there. I plan to ask dkrueger as his textures are allready here in this mod, to let me include his wonderful work in this release. If he says no, I will tell everybody how to mix them to get a great combo.
So, all in all a6intruder in his way showed me some things that made me reconsider my actions..
That's pretty much all I wanted to say.

AND PLEASE REPORT ANY ODDITY YOU SEE..
forgot
cheers!

Last edited by asanovic7; 05-16-08 at 07:34 AM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote