View Single Post
Old 07-13-17, 01:59 PM   #213
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Just so you know : I won't be here the next few days.
No problem, RL takes the priority

Quote:
Yes, with placement nodes in the .dat file located in the Locations folder.
I don't think that placemet nodes are essential: they are just an echomomic way to build harbors and town by assembling many common buildings. We might use them for complex rocks, but unless you have a practical reason for having them, let's keep things simple for the moment.

Quote:
Mmhh ... not yet.
Have you downloaded the latest alpha? If you look into the rock file and you compare it with the previous version, you will understand at once

Quote:
Yes, I aligned both models on the verticals axis : I mean both are exactly on the vertical axis, but not at the same place on this axis of course (separated by 1,7, so 17 meters, as you already did). The problem was that the rock was not adapted with the base of the beacon, so I moved it a bit. And yes, it was hard for you to understand what I was meaning. Sorry for that.
I got you now

Weird: I thought the two models were already "on the same axis", but I might have done some mistake. I will check my files

Quote:
Cool !
I am working on the unit converter now

Quote:
IMHO, it's not a big deal if a submerged rock is deleted somewhere in the sea.
What's the point of navigation beacons, if not marking some hidden obstacles. How funny if the beacon is gone, and we ram the obstacle

Quote:
Maybe for SH5, but it will be hard, and probably impossible to have it on the SH3 navigation map. The pic will be totally pixellised and not readable at all.
So, what kind of icon did you have in mind?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote