View Single Post
Old 10-04-09, 12:55 PM   #10
JAG
Nub

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleser View Post
Glad I could be of help! Having a game crash JUST before the level loads has to be the most disheartening thing in the world.

I really hope another financially-sound company can pick up where TvT left off. This game is just incredible. It is visually stunning (made me go out and spend just shy of $1,000 on computer hardware so I coudl turn up all the visuals and I'm now in HEAVEN... new Radeon 5870 graphics card, i5 750 clocked @ 4 GHz, etc...) and just makes you really feel like you're in the heat of battle.

It just seems to be missing basic elements - such as radio communication between tanks to really get that involvement level up. The AI could be improved, but I've seen far worse, and if you turn their accuracy up then the missions are hard to beat.

It's a gem and hopefully someone will take over the source code some day and expand it to its full potential!
You are so right, I am glad though I have been able to continue in the game.
I certainly hope that a time in the future some company will pick up where TvT left off and take the source code onto a whole new level. The game is really awesome, I even have update my graphics card and now am getting some AWESOME screen shots after the battles, and when printed that are even great to frame.

Agree, there could be some minor bug fixes and adding some additional features would make this game even more wonderful. LOL, the AI could use some additional work, but as you stated I myself have seen much worse in many other games. but as a Armor Simulation nut, this is the best game I have enjoyed working with, up until now, I had thought Steel Fury was about as good as it will get, but having played SF and T34 vs Tiger, my favorite now and always will be T34 vs Tiger.

Hopefully one day a company will pick up where TvT left off, if only they knew how close they were to a gold mine in this game.....

Salute !!!!
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote