View Single Post
Old 01-31-15, 07:51 PM   #7
Sandman_28054
Captain

Downloads: 270
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ew_ View Post
I am stuck on this mission as well, is there a certain rule to what ships you have to sink within the area?

I by chance encountered three tankers within the 600KM radius area that the British Supplies mission circle is. All three of them were headed north, only two counted for tonnage. Then i intercepted a convoy and sank 110~ tonnes of it, ZERO counted. This was a convoy headed northeast that came in from the southwest. Within 100KM of the British Supplies map marker.

Is this a bugged mission or is there some trick to it? Thats the second convoy i sink in within the area heading northeast that does not count.

No mods whatsoever, complete stock game.

*edit* ended patrol and selected British Supplies as mission, went to the target patrol area and sank a ship in it, got Patrol Complete green message and all, didnt count towards the tonnage needed... So i guess i have encountered some bug?
I have SH5 and loaded the "Open Horizons" mod.

I have found out that if you use the compass, and make a 108 km circle around your designated area, all you have to do is sink one ship within the circle and within say 4 day patrol time, otherwise you'll be asigned another area and you have to start over with the 108 km circle. Then you can proceed to an area where you know convoys pass and have a "field day" while at the same time fulfilling the tonnage requirement.
Sandman_28054 is offline   Reply With Quote