View Single Post
Old 01-04-10, 05:43 AM   #1402
DivingDuck
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 1

Moin Tweety,

I have decided against a default free cam, as quite a lot of players prefer to have a default position to command their boat. But you can choose between two different free cams. SHIFT+F2 will switch to standard free cam, which is stabilized, while clicking anywhere at the floor will switch you into a non-stabilized free cam that will follow the boats movements. But IIRC 'StormFly' provided a version of his "Extended FreeCam 1.2 for GWX2 mod that was compatible with OH. YouŽll have to check one of his threads for more details.

The described problem with obs scope view is definitely a cameras.dat issue. IIRC 'DD-OH V3.9 fix for maGUI' was made by 'makman'. This fix is supposed to care just about this particular problem and nothing else. It adjusts the viewport data of the scope cameras to meet with 'maGUI' requirements. I recommend to disable and re-enable the fix. If the problem persists, you better ask 'makman' for the viewport data values.

Regarding the 'DC shake' mod, refer to the installation manual ( ), page 2. If you are not using any other mod altering the 'cameras.dat', you can use the fix for 'DC shake' on top of OH_V3.09. It is part of the *.7z archive.

To get the two crewmen back, just dive. They will be back at a certain depth. If you donŽt like them to disappear, there is a tweakfile available for download below my avatar. Use the files to set the values to '0'. Thus they will stay in position all the time.

But be advised, the next version of OH will feature a different approach to make them leave their seats. They will have to be called by the watch officer and will be back immediately after ordering any depth.

Regards,
DD
DivingDuck is offline   Reply With Quote