View Single Post
Old 06-03-11, 02:07 PM   #71
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char View Post
Brewster it's a thing with all the Modren sub Mods in SH4,they all have trouble leveling out when your going too fast.

And don't blame the PC for the lag,Blame FRAPS.I hate that thing with a passion due to the lag on activation and only 30 second window,it leads to ---- like that.

Anyone got a good Free Video Capture Program that they use.I'd rather not use FRAPS again.
Fraps actually does a better job than camstudio as far as quality. What are your video settings? I set mine to half frame at 29.97fps and my computer is borderline on the video card for SH4 and I don't have problems with Fraps. Fraps is limited to 30 sec on the free version.

With Camstudio I have had it stop recording after a certain amount of time, but it never tells me it stopped. I never measured the amount of time, but I never get "the whole thing" when I record with it.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote