Old 01-29-18, 07:37 PM   #1647
Sauroketh
Mate

Downloads: 59
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi fs
Are you using TDW's Generic File Patcher?
There are 2 sets of Dive Plane patches that need to be enabled.
Whether this where your problem is I do not know, but might make a difference as the dive planes are controlled from the NewUi interface?
Peter
Well, honorable sirs, in spite of all stunning beauty of this environmental mod 15, there's something mighty messed up with depth navigation.

Using the manual control of dive planes just added A HELL to the harassment, for some numerical correction has been always necessary. Say, you want to go from the deck awash depth to periscope depth of 14 m, so you had to set the dive planes as if you would like to go to 18 m. And the bow would be pitched up dramatically whatever you do and the view from the scopes camera would be always inclined and sputtered.

Deleting the *.sim files did no changes, - I'm happy that it solved the problem for sir Kapten Nemo, but not im my built.

But still HELLUVA THANKS to KAPTEN NEMO for the hint:
in the end I cleanswept aside entirely EVERYTHING related to SUBMARINE in this mod, the Library folder and the Submarine folder, that is.

Now everything is both beautiful and controllable,
BUT:

can sir W_Clear or any else good man please be so kind to explain WHAT of SOME USE was in those files
EUF_Submarine_FX.dat and particles.dat (the Library folder)
and
NSS_Uboat7c41.fx
NSS_Uboat7C41.val
NSS_Uboat7C41_FX.GR2
NSS_Uboat7C41.sim
(Submarine folder).

Maybe there's something I'm going to miss terribly for I got rid of them forever?

Last edited by Sauroketh; 01-30-18 at 04:27 AM.
Sauroketh is offline   Reply With Quote