Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini View Post
Here mate:
"Undersea Mod Reworked"
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166549

@Hans

Awesome mate! I didnīt remembered about that! Until the release of HAHD we will have this mod here as a tease then!:

@Anvart

Yes, the news here (at least for me) is the success in attached particles to the cameras nodes and make then works correctly. Reading a few minutes ago Hansīs post about HAHD ocean alive itīs almost obvious that they also have find the way to make the particles works on cameras nodes. And also i guess that i was correct about my idea to add more and more particles/object particles to the cameras. They will work!
And i agree, animated particles/more particles will be the best. But i have not the time (neither the necessary skills) to make good volumetric/animated particles. This will be for HAHD team. I will try to release this mod with directions to the players adjust the particles by theirself, this way the effect will fit better wich one installation/mods.

@Steve,

The same feeling here. I like and agree that the effects must be not too much, not so few. Even that this is not always easy to be done because sh3 have serious engine limitations, poor underwater environment colors&effects (you make then good for day but they are not that good for night and so on) and also because we have a lot of differents modded environments. For sure we will need to have an adjustable colors/bright/opacity/size/amount particles properties by the player for this mod.
Pretty cool mod. Both of them.