View Single Post
Old 01-23-17, 09:55 PM   #570
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

[QUOTE=Sailor Steve;2460349][QUOTE=yubba;2460333]and again what lies,, the lies the fake media said he said be specific ,, I wasn't aware that there was lies worse than Hillary's???
Quote:
Lies are lies, no matter who tells them. I saw this race as the lesser of two evils, but this time I couldn't see that one was any better than the other. I didn't vote for either of them.

Strom Thurmond, major opponent of integration. Because Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Thurmond became a Republican. More importantly, William F. Buckley actually endorsed White Supremacy.

Not all of them are. In fact, I'd say most of them aren't. But take a look through the Deep South. The hardcore Southern Apologists, the ones who insist that the Civil War wasn't about slavery? The ones who want to keep fighting the old battles? These days they're predominately Republican.

You should answer because it's a separate subject, and several people have asked you, and you don't seem to have an answer except "the other side is worse!"

My brethren? My violence? What on earth are you talking about?

Then Provide a link to back up your wild statements.