View Single Post
Old 03-30-08, 05:35 PM   #16
mlp071
Watch

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0

Well maybe word that i am looking for is realistic , not historical. I was quoting several different treads on that( my bad i guess).I don't want ships to be in same place all the time, but i also don't like idea of semi-mythical(non-existent?) captains/ships, just to make campaign harder.

My point is that in order for PTO to be bigger challenge, you need to give IJN capabilities that didn't exist till later decades.
Give them BHF 43' quality ASWIC's and gear(gradually), make me an underdog that way, and i can live with that.It's still WWII gear and I want them to react on me, as they should.

I don't play for tonnage, but for feeling of hunting and being hunted, so anything that gives me 100k tonnage/patrol is not gonna feel right to me.

Thats why i would recommend anyone to get new add on, not because they are U-boats , but you have better chances(with bigger mods down the road) to get more challenge within realistic limits.I think thats where SH4 will really shine in the end.

You are starting as underdog, and with every year you are getting even more behind.
mlp071 is offline   Reply With Quote