Thread: [REL] C3-class cargo ship
View Single Post
Old 05-19-20, 12:43 PM   #7
Rosomaha
Loader

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 1

Hi, kapuhy. Thank you for the good feedback!

FX-model: To be honest, half of the FX_XX_DummyXX positions are not finished, there were too many of Them in the source file and I was tired of coordinating them according to the places where the new model matches. Perhaps later I will finish and update _FX. GR2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
- Since you gave it the same class name as existing dat version in TWoS, it works right out of the box in TWoS after just substituting your Sea/NKC3 folder for TWoS one...
This is good news, I counted on it. I guess that in stock (vanilla) SH5 probably almost no one plays now. The ship will naturally go into any G-Mod/s, and I try to make this process as simple as possible.

Names: Yes. I intentionally did not add Names.txt, in other mods my Names.txt - anyway there change / add.
I practically do not play the game. I'm in the process of creating units / mod. But I try to do this process in a pure (vanil) game environment - it’s like “experiments in a sterile environment” in order to exclude the influence of possible extra acquired errors. - just It tells why I work on the pure (vanil) version.)

By the way, I see a lot of TWoS-threads, and I don’t know which of them people mostly play. Which version of TWoS is the most current right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapuhy View Post
- If you'd like your ship to support SH5 randomly generated deck cargo, I suggest to rename deck cargo bones from cfg#Y01,cfg#Y02... to cfg#K01,cfg#K02... and so on. If you do that, SH5 will recognize them as places for deck cargo and randomly assign various items (tanks, trains, cars, crates etc) without need to define them in cfg file:
Good. As I understand it, the generation of cfg # K0X cargo does not occur in the Museum, but the cargo will appear in the Campaign. Does it happen in Single Missions?
Rosomaha is offline   Reply With Quote