View Single Post
Old 05-18-20, 05:12 AM   #1
Rosomaha
Loader

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 1
Default C3-class cargo ship

C3-class cargo ship (SH5-edition)

The model I once made for SH4, in turn was remade from the SH3 unit. And now in SH5. The SH5-files of the NAMC_Rawalpindi unit were used as the "bones-donor". GR2-files underwent a major redesign, which resulted in a complete independent SH5-unit.

Model: made up of 2 parts: hull-1/2.

Damage-Model: Damage architecture is based on Liberty/Victory and similar Cargo typ. I used only native types of "Zones" stock SH5 (v1.2.0). I understand that they are imperfect, and I do not like the SH5-“fireworks” either, but it was important to create a unit that is completely consistent with SH5, so everything in it is identical to the native units and is made in their image and likeness. But it is not difficult for any to change in GoblinEditorApp for every taste, color, mod.
Insert/replace in mods: I remember that in mega-mods there was already NKC3 based on .dat-files and SH3-4 architecture

, so I tried to save the main unit tags : NKC3/C3Cargo for soft adaptation to mods.

Weapons/eqp: the Guns are installed by me approximately, with the replacement of cargo boxes by time periods, you can edit more accurately.

I have experienced the ship in the ocean quite a bit, of course, may be bugs and fixes, so test and feedback is welcome.

NKC3 is registered in 2 countries: American, British. But you can easily add to any other countries in the Roster folder.

Added objects: weapons platforms and cargo elements for mutual substitution at an Early War. Objects and their registration in the equipment of the ship:

Mod: Archive with folder for JSGME/ MODS.

Remember to add a name to Silent Hunter 5\data\Poster\ Names.cfg if you decide to add NKC 3 to your mod build.

If you want to try right now NKC3 in gigamodes where NKC3 vSH3 is already present-replace the old folder completely, i.e. deleting all old files, without leaving tails. Also note the files in \data\Roster.

Screenshots there:

Used Software: Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, GR2EditorViewer v.1.1.453/1.1.459.1, Hex Workshop, GoblinEditor, S3D-CFG and other.

DOWNLOAD

(UPDATED 06-09-2020)

Last edited by Rosomaha; 06-09-20 at 09:05 AM.
Rosomaha is offline   Reply With Quote